“Real Leaders Are Ordinary People with Extraordinary Determination”
You are a results-oriented consultant who has successfully demonstrated years of significant leadership and possess the ability to swiftly navigate operational, cultural, and / or financial strategies.
As an INTERIM LEADER, you will support an organization's strategic hiring initiatives by:
• Providing stability during times of uncertainty and vulnerability;
• Affording the organization the TIME to make the right long term leadership decisions;
• Supporting decisions to promote from within when appropriate, by providing coaching and mentoring, ensuring long term success;
• Smoothing the transition for the new permanent leader, and;
• Advancing agreed upon operational initiatives.
Change within healthcare is inevitable, however, during times of transition, sound leadership enables an organization to survive and thrive.
Current (and future) Opportunities