Innovative Excellence LLC
“Real Leaders Are Ordinary People with Extraordinary Determination”
You are a results-oriented consultant who has successfully demonstrated years of significant leadership and possess the ability to swiftly navigate operational, cultural, and / or financial strategies.
As an INTERIM LEADER, you will support an organization's strategic hiring initiatives by:
• Providing stability during times of uncertainty and vulnerability;
• Affording the organization the TIME to make the right long term leadership decisions;
• Supporting decisions to promote from within when appropriate, by providing coaching and mentoring, ensuring long term success;
• Smoothing the transition for the new permanent leader, and;
• Advancing agreed upon operational initiatives.
Change within healthcare is inevitable, however, during times of transition, sound leadership enables an organization to survive and thrive.
Current (and future) Opportunities
INTERIM Director of Surgical Services - Arizona
PERMANENT - Clinical Pharmacist Practitioner - Oncology
INTERIM Clinical Manager Emergency Services
INTERIM Critical Care Educator - Northern California (CA RN licensure required / Educator exp required)
CONSULTANT - Infection Preventionist
PERMANENT Manager of Surgical Services - New Mexico
PERMANENT Emergency Services Manager - New Mexico
PERMANENT Director of Case Management - New Mexico
Interested in Future Opportunities?